The flapjack kalanchoe succulent is a very popular and common succulent. It seems like more and more succulent lovers are wanting to grow this succulent every single year. This succulent has very unique leaves that are red, green, and yellow and they are also very flat. That's where this succulent gets its name, it is very flat like a flapjack pancake.
The flapjack kalanchoe is very easy to grow and care for. Make sure to give it plenty of sunlight so it can produce its beautiful bright colors. Also be sure to use well-drained succulent soil and water 1-2 days a week or when the soil looks or feels very dry. This succulent is very simple and easy and every single succulent lover should definitely consider growing this succulent plant.
Included in Purchase:
You will receive 1 (2 inch) flapjack succulent. This succulent will be alive and fully rooted with dirt. This succulent will also include a 2 inch plastic growing pot. Free Shipping is also included for every single order, no matter how many succulents you need or want.
*Please note some succulents will be shipped bare rooted due to being grown in the ground. Most succulents will include 2 inch plastic growing pot.
- Days We Ship: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Shipping Carrier: USPS, UPS
- Delivery Wait: 2-4 Business Days
- Where We Ship From: Laguna Niguel, California
When Are Orders Fulfilled? Same day or next day after ordering
- Packaging: We package our succulents in a very tight box that will fit your succulents perfectly. We use crinkled paper for every single order, this makes sure your succulents are tight and secured and are not bouncing around getting destroyed during shipping.
Visit Our Shipping page for more information on shipping.
Why Choose Ramsey Succulents?
- Free Shipping For Every Single Order: No matter how many succulents you need or want, we include free shipping for every single order you place.
- Family Owned and Operated: Founded in 2018, Ramsey Succulents is a family owned and operated online succulent business. We have a passion for growing succulents and blessing others with succulents!
- Great Customer Support: If you have any questions or concerns with an order we have great customer support that tries to reply very quickly. We are happy to help you anytime we are available via email
- Money back guarantee: We offer money back guarantee if a problem with your order qualifies. Please visit our refund/return policy page.
- Healthy, Beautiful, Live Succulents: We will make sure that your succulents are alive, healthy, and beautiful before even bothering to ship them out to you.
- Environmentally Friendly: We care about succulents, so we care about the environment a lot. We try our best to recycle and reuse materials use for packaging our succulents.
- Many Reviews: We have many positive reviews from other succulent lovers that gave us a try and were glad they did.
Quick Grow & Care Guide
You should grow this succulent and other succulents in well-draining succulent soil. You should give your succulents at least 3-5 hours of sunlight every single day as well with some partial shade so they do not get sun damage. Only water 1-2 days a week or when the soil looks or feels very dry.
This succulent and almost every succulent out there is very easy to grow and care for. Make sure to not overwater your succulents or they will get root rot and will struggle to live!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.