The Echeveria Violet Queen is a very beautiful succulent, that's very common and popular. It has beautiful light blue and green leaves with also bright pink tips. These colors make this succulent look absolutely stunning. The Echeveria Violet Queen succulent is one of the most beautiful succulents out there all because of its amazing unique shape and colors.
The Echeveria Violet Queen succulent will grow all the way up to 8 inches. You can grow it indoors or outdoors, it's up to you! Outdoor growing seems to be help this succulent grow healthier and bigger but indoor growing is still amazing!
You can also grow the Echeveria Violet Queen succulent in any location outdoors, just as long as the weather is warm and suitable for growing succulents. It's not cold hardy, so you can't grow it outdoors during the cold winter. If the weather gets under 30 degrees then definitely move the succulent indoors for the winter.
Included in Purchase:
You will receive 1 (2 inch) echeveria violet queen succulent. This succulent will be alive and fully rooted with dirt. This succulent will also include a 2 inch plastic growing pot.
*Please note some succulents will be shipped bare rooted due to being grown in the ground. Most succulents will include 2 inch plastic growing pot.
|Cold Hardiness:||Zone 9a|
How Big Can It Grow?
||Up to 4" Tall, 8" Wide.|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun, partial shade|
|Watering:||1-2 days a week.|
|Indoor/Outdoor Growing:||Can be grown indoors or outdoors.|
- Days We Ship: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Shipping Carrier: USPS, UPS
- Delivery Wait: 2-4 Business Days
- Where We Ship From: Laguna Niguel, California
When Are Orders Fulfilled? Same day or next day after ordering
- Packaging: We package our succulents in a very tight box that will fit your succulents perfectly. We use crinkled paper for every single order, this makes sure your succulents are tight and secured and are not bouncing around getting destroyed during shipping.
Visit Our Shipping page for more information on shipping.
Why Choose Ramsey Succulents?
- Family Owned and Operated: Founded in 2018, Ramsey Succulents is a family owned and operated online succulent business. We have a passion for growing succulents and blessing others with succulents!
- Great Customer Support: If you have any questions or concerns with an order we have great customer support that tries to reply very quickly. We are happy to help you anytime we are available via email
- Money back guarantee: We offer money back guarantee if a problem with your order qualifies. Please visit our refund/return policy page.
- Healthy, Beautiful, Live Succulents: We will make sure that your succulents are alive, healthy, and beautiful before even bothering to ship them out to you.
- Environmentally Friendly: We care about succulents, so we care about the environment a lot. We try our best to recycle and reuse materials use for packaging our succulents.
- Many Reviews: We have many positive reviews from other succulent lovers that gave us a try and were glad they did.
Quick Grow & Care Guide
You should grow this succulent and other succulents in well-draining succulent soil. You should give your succulents at least 3-5 hours of sunlight every single day as well with some partial shade so they do not get sun damage. Only water 1-2 days a week or when the soil looks or feels very dry.
This succulent and almost every succulent out there is very easy to grow and care for. Make sure to not overwater your succulents or they will get root rot and will struggle to live!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.