The crassula tiger's jaw succulent is a very unique, well known succulent that will look stunning in any indoor or outdoor succulent garden. The crassula tiger's jaw succulent has amazing thick, triangle, green leaves that have some spikes on the edges. This succulent simply gets its name because of the shape of the leaves and the spikes on the edges. The crassula tiger's jaw succulent can also turn purple if given a lot of bright sunlight. It will also produce white flowers in the spring.
The crassula tiger's jaw succulent can be grown indoors or outdoors. it's fairly fast growing and will grow all the way up to 10 inches tall. It will most likely grow healthier and bigger outdoors than indoors, but indoor growing is still common and great for this succulent.
Included in Purchase:
You will receive 1 (2 inch) crassula tiger's jaw succulent. This succulent will be alive and fully rooted with dirt. This succulent will also include a 2 inch plastic growing pot.
*Please note some succulents will be shipped bare rooted due to being grown in the ground. Most succulents will include 2 inch plastic growing pot.
|Cold Hardiness:||Zone 9a|
How Big Can It Grow?
||Up to 4' Tall, 8" Wide.|
|Light Requirements:||Full sun, indoor bright light.|
|Watering:||1-2 days a week.|
|Indoor/Outdoor Growing:||Can be grown indoors or outdoors.|
- Days We Ship: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Shipping Carrier: USPS, UPS
- Delivery Wait: 2-4 Business Days
- Where We Ship From: Laguna Niguel, California
When Are Orders Fulfilled? Same day or next day after ordering
- Packaging: We package our succulents in a very tight box that will fit your succulents perfectly. We use crinkled paper for every single order, this makes sure your succulents are tight and secured and are not bouncing around getting destroyed during shipping.
Visit Our Shipping page for more information on shipping.
Why Choose Ramsey Succulents?
- Family Owned and Operated: Founded in 2018, Ramsey Succulents is a family owned and operated online succulent business. We have a passion for growing succulents and blessing others with succulents!
- Great Customer Support: If you have any questions or concerns with an order we have great customer support that tries to reply very quickly. We are happy to help you anytime we are available via email
- Money back guarantee: We offer money back guarantee if a problem with your order qualifies. Please visit our refund/return policy page.
- Healthy, Beautiful, Live Succulents: We will make sure that your succulents are alive, healthy, and beautiful before even bothering to ship them out to you.
- Environmentally Friendly: We care about succulents, so we care about the environment a lot. We try our best to recycle and reuse materials use for packaging our succulents.
- Many Reviews: We have many positive reviews from other succulent lovers that gave us a try and were glad they did.
Quick Grow & Care Guide
You should grow this succulent and other succulents in well-draining succulent soil. You should give your succulents at least 3-5 hours of sunlight every single day as well with some partial shade so they do not get sun damage. Only water 1-2 days a week or when the soil looks or feels very dry.
This succulent and almost every succulent out there is very easy to grow and care for. Make sure to not overwater your succulents or they will get root rot and will struggle to live!
Order Today and Get 10% Off!
Get 10% off your entire order if you order today! Use discount code "Ramsey" for 10% off your entire order at checkout!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.