Automatic 25% Off Entire Order at Checkout!
Included in Purchase:
You will receive 1 Ramsey Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix. Comes in 2 quart, 4 quart, or 8 quarts resealable bag. This succulent soil is pre-mixed professionally and is ready to use and ready to grow healthy, beautiful succulents and cactus. Free shipping 1-3 days is also included.
FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE
Well-Draining Succulent Soil for Succulents and Cactus
Organic fast/well draining succulent and cactus soil with seaweed fertilizer for quick and fast growth by Ramsey Succulents -Potting soil for succulents and cactus.
Ramsey Succulent and Cactus soil is mixed for very fast/well drainage and of course aeration so root rot will be prevented, and to have a perfect balance of air and moisture. This succulent potting mix will provide the fastest drainage, and with it being loaded with nutrients, it will help your succulents and cactus grow bigger, faster, and healthier.
This succulent soil mix will make sure that the succulent stays dry and not wet for several days. This is very important when growing succulents and cactus because if the soil stays wet, then root rot will occur. This is why we made this succulent and cactus mix fast/well draining so it can stay dry so your succulents and cactus won't experience root rot.
Seaweed has 60 trace minerals and nutrients, which will get released and then eaten up by the roots of your succulent or cactus. This will cause your succulent or cactus to grow bigger, faster, and healthier due to the fact that it is absorbing 60 trace minerals and nutrients.
This soil is perfect for both indoor and outdoor growing. You can add it to any soil, and you can also grow it with any type of plant you want, but it's specifically for succulents and cactus.
Soil Includes Nutrients For Quick/Strong Plant Growth
Ramsey succulent soil is arguably the best succulent soil on the market in our opinion. This succulent soil has great drainage, and is loaded with nutrients that boost plant growth and speed.
Our succulent soil has sand, perlite, and seaweed. Sand and perlite are the best ingredients for fast/well draining soil. And seaweed? Well, Seaweed has 60 trace minerals and nutrients, which will get released and then eaten up by the roots of your succulent or cactus. This will cause your succulent or cactus to grow bigger, faster, and healthier due to the fact that it is absorbing 60 trace minerals and nutrients.
Our succulent mix really boosts plant growth and speed. If you see our picture on our listing you will see the difference between regular soil and our soil. It makes the succulent or cactus stronger and helps it grow faster and healthier all because of the seaweed releasing 60 trace minerals and nutrients.
Tips For Growing Succulents Using This Succulent & Cactus Soil:
- Succulents will need at least 6 hours of sunlight every single day. 6 hours of sunlight will help the succulent grow healthy, produce colors, and avoid etiolation. Also make sure succulents get some partial shade so the leaves can avoid a nasty sunburn.
- When using this succulent and cactus soil it's very important that you use a succulent pot with a drainage hole. If you don't use a succulent pot with a drainage hole then there's a chance root rot will occur. Drainage holes will drain all of the excess water, keeping the soil dry and preventing root rot. This is why succulent pots with drainage holes are much needed, to simply prevent root rot.
- When using this succulent soil it's very important to not compact the soil too hard. This means do not pack in the soil very tightly, make sure it's loose and not too tight. If the soil is compact way too tight or hard then this won't allow a natural air and water flow. This could cause excess water in the soil, risking mold and bacteria to grow and then root rot occurring.
- Definitely use this succulent soil when planting a nice succulent garden! This soil is perfect for fun gardening projects, like making a cool succulent terrarium or a nice succulent arrangement! This succulent cactus soil is perfect for other plants that want to be grown right next to each other!
- When using this succulent soil mix indoors, it's very important that you give your succulents enough sunlight and water. They should be given at least 6 hours of sunlight every single day and water 1-2 days a week. Make sure when watering to let the water flow all the way down the bottom of the pot with this soil. Make sure to not overwater your succulents or this soil will grow mold and bacteria, giving your succulents root rot. Make sure to only water 1-2 days a week or when the soil feels or looks very dry.
Succulent & Cactus Soil Care & Planting Instructions
Using this succulent cactus soil is very easy and so is caring for it as well. Yes, succulent mix can go bad, it can get filled with mold and bacteria if not careful.
Make sure you find a growing location that gets enough sunlight and some partial shade. Also make sure that you use a succulent pot with a drainage hole so excess water can escape through the bottom. This is important because a succulent pot with a drainage hole will keep the soil dry preventing it from root rot.
Go ahead and fill your succulent pot with a drainage hole with our succulent and cactus mix, but make sure to not fill it up all the way. Once you fill up the pot dig a little bit into the soil.
Once you dig a little bit into the soil then go ahead and plant your succulents that you bought from your local nursery or from our site. Your succulent should look a little uneven, but this is because the pot isn't filled with soil right away. Go ahead and use the rest of the soil and fill up the pot. Then you can pat down the soil to make the succulent stand up straight and grow tight. Make sure the soil isn't compact to tight, this will allow lack of air flow.
Once your succulent is planted and is sturdy and straight up then it's time for watering. Water your succulent for about 20 seconds, or until the water leaks out the bottom of the drainage hole. Don't water again until the soil looks or feels very dry or when the succulent is showing underwatering problems. Then keep a watering schedule and water your succulent/soil1-2 days a week. To prevent mold and bacteria from growing in the soil.
Once you place an order for a succulent soil we will try out best to ship it out that same day. If we don't ship same day then the next day your soil will be shipped out. The best part is we offer Free 1-3 Day USPS shipping for every single order. Free shipping is something Ramsey Succulents is known for and we hope you enjoy free shipping. Tracking numbers will be sent to your email as soon as we ship out your soil. You should expect your soil to arrive in 1-3 days (depending on your location) after ordering.
I have not received them yet. I am excited, and I can’t wait to get them
Buy Ramsey Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix
So nice to get the exact soil to go with my succulents!
Lots to pick from, great presents, or just because!
My succulents arrived perfectly packed with love!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.