The jade plant succulent is a very unique, beautiful, popular, and common succulent. The jade plant succulent also known as the "crassula ovata sunset Jade" has beautiful green leaves with bright red edges. This succulent is also known as a very lucky plant, apparently it's suppose to bring money to you! That's why it's also called the "money plant".
The jade plant succulent is fairly fast growing, and it can grow all the way up to 8.2 ft tall! Of course in order to grow this tall and large it will have to be grown outside and will also take years for it to do that! You can grow the jade plant indoors or outdoors, but for bigger and faster growing, definitely grow it outside!
The jade plant succulent will also produce beautiful star shaped, white flowers in the winter, making this succulent look even more unique and beautiful.
The jade plant succulent is also very easy to grow and care for. Just make sure you use fast/well draining succulent soil, water 1-2 days a week, and grow it in full sun to partial shade. Follow these quick and easy steps and you will grow healthy and happy jade plant succulents.
Included in Purchase:
You will receive 1 (4 inch) jade plant succulent. This succulent will be alive and fully rooted with dirt. This succulent will also include a 2 inch plastic growing pot.
*Please note some succulents will be shipped bare rooted due to being grown in the ground. Most succulents will include 2 inch plastic growing pot.
- Days We Ship: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Shipping Carrier: USPS, UPS
- Delivery Wait: 2-4 Business Days
- Where We Ship From: Laguna Niguel, California
When Are Orders Fulfilled? Same day or next day after ordering
- Packaging: We package our succulents in a very tight box that will fit your succulents perfectly. We use crinkled paper for every single order, this makes sure your succulents are tight and secured and are not bouncing around getting destroyed during shipping.
Visit Our Shipping page for more information on shipping.
Why Choose Ramsey Succulents?
- Family Owned and Operated: Founded in 2018, Ramsey Succulents is a family owned and operated online succulent business. We have a passion for growing succulents and blessing others with succulents!
- Great Customer Support: If you have any questions or concerns with an order we have great customer support that tries to reply very quickly. We are happy to help you anytime we are available via email
- Money back guarantee: We offer money back guarantee if a problem with your order qualifies. Please visit our refund/return policy page.
- Healthy, Beautiful, Live Succulents: We will make sure that your succulents are alive, healthy, and beautiful before even bothering to ship them out to you.
- Environmentally Friendly: We care about succulents, so we care about the environment a lot. We try our best to recycle and reuse materials use for packaging our succulents.
- Many Reviews: We have many positive reviews from other succulent lovers that gave us a try and were glad they did.
Quick Grow & Care Guide
You should grow this succulent and other succulents in well-draining succulent soil. You should give your succulents at least 3-5 hours of sunlight every single day as well with some partial shade so they do not get sun damage. Only water 1-2 days a week or when the soil looks or feels very dry.
This succulent and almost every succulent out there is very easy to grow and care for. Make sure to not overwater your succulents or they will get root rot and will struggle to live!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.