Firesticks succulents, also known as the 'Euphorbia Tirucalli' are very unique and popular. However, this succulent is very toxic so make sure to keep out of the reach of children and animals. The zap in this succulent will burn eyes and skin if left on your eyes or skin for a while.
This succulent has amazing colors such as bright red, yellow, or green. Depending on how much sunlight you give this succulent will determine its colors. It's very easy to grow and care for, since these are cuttings and not rooted plants, you will have to root them. Very simple to do, just simply plant them in well-draining soil, and give them shade for 1 week and then move to full sun. Roots will then appear, then water accordingly and watch them grow.
CAUTION: Euphorbia Tirucalli (Fire Sticks succulents) are very toxic for pets. Make sure you keep these out of the reach of pets and other animals. Can also be toxic for humans, make sure you don't get their sap on your skin or especially eyes. Sap only comes out when the plant gets a fresh cut. You will not have to worry about the sap because the cuttings have already been cut and have formed a callus preventing the sap from coming out.
Included in Purchase:
You will receive 5 Firestick succulent cuttings, calloused and ready to plant and propagate. All cutting should have a callus formed ready to plant as soon as they arrive to your location.
- Days We Ship: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Shipping Carrier: USPS, UPS
- Delivery Wait: 2-4 Business Days
- Where We Ship From: Laguna Niguel, California
When Are Orders Fulfilled? Same day or next day after ordering
- Packaging: We package our succulents in a very tight box that will fit your succulents perfectly. We use crinkled paper for every single order, this makes sure your succulents are tight and secured and are not bouncing around getting destroyed during shipping.
Visit Our Shipping page for more information on shipping.
Why Choose Ramsey Succulents?
- Free Shipping For Every Single Order: No matter how many succulents you need or want, we include free shipping for every single order you place.
- Family Owned and Operated: Founded in 2018, Ramsey Succulents is a family owned and operated online succulent business. We have a passion for growing succulents and blessing others with succulents!
- Great Customer Support: If you have any questions or concerns with an order we have great customer support that tries to reply very quickly. We are happy to help you anytime we are available via email
- Money back guarantee: We offer money back guarantee if a problem with your order qualifies. Please visit our refund/return policy page.
- Healthy, Beautiful, Live Succulents: We will make sure that your succulents are alive, healthy, and beautiful before even bothering to ship them out to you.
- Environmentally Friendly: We care about succulents, so we care about the environment a lot. We try our best to recycle and reuse materials use for packaging our succulents.
- Many Reviews: We have many positive reviews from other succulent lovers that gave us a try and were glad they did.
Quick Grow & Care Guide
You should grow this succulent and other succulents in well-draining succulent soil. You should give your succulents at least 3-5 hours of sunlight every single day as well with some partial shade so they do not get sun damage. Only water 1-2 days a week or when the soil looks or feels very dry.
This succulent and almost every succulent out there is very easy to grow and care for. Make sure to not overwater your succulents or they will get root rot and will struggle to live!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.